Patron Parking Areas
There are 4,500 parking spaces located on the Stadium’s property at Liberty Park. These are located in various lots on property, accessed from primary Access Points on Central Avenue, South Hollywood Street, East Parkway and Southern Avenue.
SBLS operates all event parking and Stadium management reserves the rights to determine parking rates.
Parking is available for pre-purchase on an event by event basis via Park Mobile.
Pre-paid parking pass holders are reminded to have their passes loaded on their phones before approaching parking gates. These passes will be in the form of an email if purchased through Park Mobile. If your event issues physical parking passes – please have them displayed on your dashboard or hanging from your rear view mirror prior to approaching parking gates.
- ADA Lot is first come, first serve to patrons with ADA placard. Please show upon entry.
- All event day parking purchases are CASHLESS. We will only accept payment via credit/debit card on event days.
Code of Conduct
Guests will enjoy their stadium parking experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures. Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Guests will park only in their designated or directed location and show their pass when requested. Guests will not engage in fighting or any other public disturbance and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the stadium grounds. There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing. Guests will comply with requests from parking staff and stadium security regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- All standing City of Memphis codes and regulations, and Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium policies regarding prohibited items are applicable to all individuals and activities in the stadium parking lots and grounds during football games and events.
- Failure to comply with the Code of Conduct or any City code or regulation, and Stadium policy will result in ejection from stadium parking and grounds; parking passes may be revoked as well.
- Pass holders are required to present the correct game’s parking hang tag upon entering the stadium grounds and display it from their rear-view mirror at all times while parked.
- Standard parking stalls measure 10’x20’ and oversized vehicles will be charged for the number of spaces they occupy when parked.
- Due to inclement weather, parking lots located in grass areas may not be available for use.
- Overnight parking (day before into game day) is not permitted in any lot.
- ONLY exception is Blue Lot 15 reserved season RV pass spaces for football games.
- All parking information, including opening times for public access to all parking lots will be published in advance with all other Game Day activities.
Tour and Production Parking
Parking will be provided in areas designated by Stadium management. Location will be determined on show requirements for parking and staging of tour vehicles and equipment. Please refer to the Parking Map above for more information.
- Tailgating is permitted in all parking lot locations once parking is opened for the general public.
- Tailgating is limited to 1 hour post-game.
- Tailgating set-ups must occupy the space immediately in front or behind the parking vehicle.
- Tailgating set-ups CANNOT occupy other parking stalls, unless they are purchased at the Game Day rate for this use; these parking stalls must be immediately adjacent to the vehicle.
- Accessible drive lanes must be maintained for flow of traffic and movement of emergency vehicles at all times.
- Stadium parking staff and security has the right to request these tailgating set-ups be adjusted to maintain these drive lanes and enforce the post-game curfew.
- Grills are ONLY allowed on concrete and other paved parking stalls.
- Grills are NOT allowed in grass areas (Blue Lot 11 and all Purple Lots)
- Tent stakes are NOT allowed in grass areas.