We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with Local Law, Guests may not enter the facility if:
- You are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- You have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless no fever has been present for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
We respectfully request that the following Guests not attend tonight’s event:
- Guests who have a household member who is feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
If you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact form below.